• Create pixel-perfect mocks and code for new features across web and mobile.
• Good knowledge and experience in building responsive web pages.
• Experience creating reusable UI components.
• Candidate should be able to develop and debug programs in an Agile environment.
• Solid experience in writing cross-browser compatible front-end code with webpage loading performance techniques.
• Work closely with the back-end developers to ensure smooth integration between web pages and back-end code.
• Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverable.
Required Candidate profile:
• Qualification: Any Graduate
• No of openings: 10
• Designation: – UI UX Designer/ Developer
• Experience: – 3+ Years
Basic Mandatory Skills:
• CSS & CSS3
• Responsive Layouts
• Mobile UI
• AngularJS/ KnockoutJS/ BackboneJS/ ReactJS
• Understanding XML
• Understanding JSON
• High Charts