Experience: 3-4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
No Positions : 1
1. Responsible for the user experience and visual design of our products and software during design concept,
specification, validation, optimization and transition into real-life.
2. Close Collaboration with our software engineering team[you’ll be sprinting together].
3. Be our lookout for innovative concepts and ideas from which we can learn.
4. Identification, helping to recruit and growing of more great talent.
5. Understand product specifications and user psychology.
6. Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
7. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, fundability).
8. Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
9. Good Experience in HTML/CSS; Bootstrap, Responsive View is a plus.
10. Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications.
11. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and
12. A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.