22-01-2019 | by admin
- 4 to 6 Years experienced in SAP HCM modules ( OM, PA, PT, ESS/MSS).
- Experience of SAP HR design and configuration within an SAPECC 6.0 environment.
- Must have completed at least 2 full lifecycle implementations.
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with Human Resource (HR) operations, which includes expertise in HR Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, and Time Management.
- Facilitate blueprinting and design sessions and create functional requirements.
- Configure SAP HCM systems to meet client business requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Provide leadership to junior systems analysts and client personnel assigned to projects
- Experience in designing and configuring MSS Processing and Forms.
- Understanding of complex workflows and security profiles.
- Hands on experience in concurrent employment.
- Working experience in HR renewal – a plus.
- Experienced in all levels of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing.
- Ideal candidate should be detailed oriented and should perform thorough testing, retesting, or regression testing on all possible testing scenarios.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary.