16-10-2018 | by admin
- Should have 4 to 7 years of hands-on Oracle EBS HCM experience.
- Oracle EBS 18.104.22.168 experience at a minimum; R12 experience strongly preferred.
- Expertise in EBS HCM Applications including HR, OAB, SSHR, and Payroll.
- Experience with iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench, Performance Management, UPK, and OBIEE is a plus.
- Experience in creating documentation to support analysis and implementation for all aspects of the E-Business HCM Suite.
- Lead in the planning and execution of testing cycles according to leading practices.
- Past experience as a team/track leads for one or more Oracle 11i/R12 implementations.
- Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules.
- Assume a lead role in the area of HCM Suite consulting for Oracle EBS, 11i to R12.
- Following a structured methodology such as AIM and utilizing leading practices, effectively implement/upgrade EBS HCM modules at assigned clients.
- Provide leadership to functional and technical teams and fully participate in all phases of application implementation including requirements planning, functional and technical design, system design and development, testing and deployment support.
- Provide proposal and contract scoping input to Practice leadership.