16-10-2018 | by admin
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in Dynamics AX 2012 or D365
- Ideally 2-3 implementations with MS AX Finance.
- Background knowledge of AX functionalities and In-depth knowledge in Core Finance (AP, AR, GL, FA and Projects)
- Extensive experience in Finance module including Sales & Marketing, Project Management and accounting, Inventory and Warehouse Management etc.
- System configuration experience.
- MS Dynamics AX accreditation is desirable
- Should be able to work with a close knitted team
- Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken
- Perform Fit-Gap Analysis, Understand business requirements and translate them into meaningful FDD (Functional Design Documents)
- Experience in design and creating test scenarios, functional test cases and User acceptance testing
- Use of TFS and other test management tools for all aspects from requirements to UAT
- Translate complex business processes into deployable and functional solutions
- Understanding of Dynamic AX to drive functional improvements and identify areas for process improvement.
- Anticipate, quantify and resolve problems and issues with requirements
- Perform impact analysis on changes to requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Work with the architects and developers to translate requirements to system design and configure AX to satisfy requirements
- Monitor, facilitate and participate in the Functional testing, System Testing, UAT and deployment of the solution in pilot and production scenarios.
- Demonstrate Dynamics AX to prospects and customers including preparation and requirements gathering prior to presentation.
- Managing client communication, delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.