22-01-2019 | by admin
Job Description :
- Experience installing and configuring the IBM Message Broker and IBM MQ on AIX.
- Experience setting up MQ JMS clients on a Websphere Application Server.
Understanding of Middleware Security concepts.
- Understanding of supported Websphere Message Broker and Websphere MQ transports.
- Understanding of enterprise service bus concepts and products.
- Understanding of messaging concepts as they relate to IBM Websphere MQ.
- Operating Websphere MQ, Command Line and Explorer to define, monitor and maintain Q’s.
- Operating Websphere Message broker via Command line and Broker explorer to manage WMB environments.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts (e.g., TCP/IP, SSL, etc.)
- Good understanding of JMS concepts and the JMS Admin utility.
- Knowledge of Publish/Subscribe functionality and the necessary configurations to support them.
- Experience monitoring and tuning WMB & WMQ to improve performance and experience working with Network and OS teams on performance improvements.
- Good understanding of WMB and WMQ clustering concepts.
- Experience administering WMB and WMQ clusters both horizontal and vertical.
- Excellent communication skills – individual will be responsible for coordinating between developers, QA, and management for internal and client staff.
- Documentation experience – individual must be able to document processes and revise documentation as required.
- Troubleshooting experience – individual must be able to quickly diagnose issues reported by production and non-production users and provide resolution.
- Demonstrated experience with HA/DR methodologies and planning.
- Experience with scripting for automated installation of applications.
- Experience assisting developers debugging applications.