boot, Spring core, Spring, REST Web services development, Junit, Database, Spring, Struts, SQL/RDBMS
Role: Java Full Stack Lead Developer
• Total Experience Required: 7+ Years Relevant Experience
• No of openings: 5
• Work Location: Hyderabad
• You will be expected to work on Java 1.8, Angular 4 & above, HTML5 and CSS3.
• Member will be working on version control of code, code coverage, automated code testing.
• Experience in building and consuming JAVA Restful APIs, Angular versions
• Experience in Restful Web Services, XML, JSON. Documenting of Web services using Swagger.
• Must have worked Spring Core, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot.
• Good to have working knowledge on Spring Security to authenticate / authorise and enable security features for enterprise applications
• Must have worked on micro- services applications, containerization of applications.
• Experience on either of the Public Cloud like AWS or Azure
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• You will be involved in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes (Sql / NoSql) is desirable
• You are expected to Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests (JUNIT or similar)
• Member should have the Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Member will be working on latest technologies in future and should be capable of updating themselves through self- learning.
• Should have an understanding of agile software development life cycle processes with DevOps experience
• Should have good team handling capability
• Should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Should be able to proactively communicate between the clientele and the teams.