Job Position: Senior Hybrid Mobile App Developer
Description: Build innovative software products using Hybrid Mobile app platform.
Experience: 3-4 Years
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understand requirements, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team-building prototype, applications, and user experiences.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Skill Sets on technology aspects: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Angular, React Native, IONIC, Cordova, Deployment apps in iOS and Android
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Candidate should have experience in Xamarin and also exposure in other hybrid mobile development like Native Script and others
- Work on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Understand Androids/Apples Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards to create scalable products.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Integration of 3rd party API’s like Biometric GPS, Maps etc.,