We are seeking DevOps Engineers to join our team at India (Hyderabad). In this role, you will be involved significantly in taking on several new initiatives to enhance and scale our applications and to model, test, and capture performance bottlenecks and stability issues, at the application level, in a complex distributed environment. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
• Design, manage, maintain and architect Cloud Services and tools.
• Pro-actively monitor systems and identify if there are any performance issues.
• Understand the application, infrastructure and DevOps tool chain relationship, CI/CD pipeline, and scripts.
• Coordinate design-related infrastructure and setup at different stages of the project.
• Represent Infrastructure topics as a technical consultant on projects.
• Resolve issues that arise. Prepare necessary status reviews and reports.
• Maintain project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications.
• Maintain working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
• Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, trends and provide inputs / recommendations as required.
• Good technical background in Cloud hosted services environment.
• Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
• Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on Azure (IaaS, PaaS)
• Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Functions, etc.
• Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
• Strong knowledge on various app monitoring tools.
• Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, BigBucket.
• Sound knowledge in infrastructure-as-a-code approaches with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Terraform.
• Knowledge in implementing DevOps and having inclination towards automation.
• Exposure to various Azure Services that are typically used in Software Development.
• Must have sound knowledge of SDLC and be able to work in Agile methodologies.
• Proficient in Power Shell, Shell Scripting Languages.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
• Good knowledge of security related to cloud-based infrastructure.
• Experience in source Control Systems like TFS, GIT.
Required Candidate profile:
• Qualification: Any Graduate
• No of openings: 7
• Designation: Devops Engineer
• Experience: 3+ Years