- Experience in devising/enhancing machine learned (DL, NN) algorithms and data mining techniques for solving complex Big Data and enabling key business use cases through completion – must have delivered valuable Insights. Candidate should have lead the AI-based engagement through completion – including collaborating with client on value messaging, use case elaborations and managing AI Engagement lifecycle (through deployment) while managing a team.
- Excellent client facing skills – communication, facilitation and collaboration.
- Overall experience of 5+ years – specific AI experience of minimum of 4+ years.
B) Machine Learning (Must have):
- Experience implementing ML algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, Bayesian Network, Decision Tree, Neural Network, SVM, Boosting, K-Means, Ensembler Classifiers, Random Forest, convex optimization, transfer learning.
- Experience in frameworks such as Spark, Lucene or EMR to implement real-time ML systems
C) Data / AI Engineering (Must have):
- Proven experience working with large scale data foundations – data acquisition, processing / transformation, feature engineering and building production quality data foundation.
- Hands-on expertise in scripting – Python, R.
D) AI / DL Frameworks
- Knowledge of atleast two frameworks AI / DL frameworks – Tensorflow, Keras, MxNet, Caffe. CNTK, Theano / Pytorch
- Hands-on usage of leading tools for productionizing DL solutions – AWS Sagemaker / Libraries (like Rekognition), Azure ML components (Studio etc.), H2O AI.
- Hands-on scripting using the frameworks – Python or R.
E) Should have deep expertise in atleast one of the following:
Computer Vision, Speech Recognition and / or NLP & OCR
Strong understanding of Machine Learning techniques especially deep learning
Good Programming skills in C, Python & Shell scripting is desirable.
Location: Q-City, Hyderabad.
Experience: 4-5 years